For exhibitions of any size, we can either offer a complete operations management service or clients can opt for certain elements to complement their existing team. Once appointed, a dedicated Event Manager and Event Assistant will handle all of the pre-show organisation by liaising with your exhibitors, contractors and the chosen venue to ensure the delivery of a successful event.
Key activities would include the following:
- Setting, monitoring and managing show budgets
- Appointing and managing all contractors & suppliers
- Drawing up and consolidation of floorplans
- Liaison and coordination with the venue
- Liaison with exhibitors and their contractors
- Preparation & distribution of the Exhibitor Manual
- Management and approval of Space Only Stand Plans
- Project Management of Show Features, Signage, Registration.
- Health & Safety Management
- Provision of a full on-site team (where necessary including specialist Health & Safety Managers and Floor Managers) to ensure the smooth running of the event for the duration of your tenancy